Day 16 - August 29, 2012

Options
dvelocity
dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
Good day everyone!

I ended the day on target yesterday. Although I was a slacker on the exercise front. My right calf has been tense, or really tight for a couple days and I am using that as an exscuse not to exercise. I am not sure what I did to it but I know that it started really hurting when I did my You Tube GRdance Fitness workout on Sunday.

I absolutely love this workout. I watched a bunch of their workouts and then built a playlist of 15 songs. I have a couple of warm up songs and a couple cool down songs. 15 songs about 58 minutes in total. It's not Zumba because it is not Latin Music. It is Katy Perry and Flor Rida and Pink and Cee Lo Green etc... This is just what I like doing. I do in between days of the 30 day shred.

I don't think that I am going to make my four week goal. But not giving up and keep focus on diet and exercise will have its impact in the long run. I am going to keep tracking and keep exercising and not worry about that scale so much. It will catch up.

Replies

• AmyJKSaunders
    AmyJKSaunders Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss this week! The YouTube GRDancing you talked about sounds fun! I may have to check that out!

I had a pretty good day yesterday, given that it was our anniverary, and we went out to eat. Back to walking and normal eating plan today.

Have a great day, everyone!
  • JennyDuffy
    JennyDuffy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Been very productive today! Went into school and sorted out our new Drama Studio, which involved lots of lifting and organising and moving things around! so that counts as exercise I figure!

Been fairly healthy too with food, so feel like I'm really getting back on track with eating right. Gonna kick start the exercise routine soon too! think it will help when I get back to work and have a regular daily routine again!

Glad to see people are doing well on here too! We can do it!
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Excited to get out and just enjoy a fab run in the sunshine with my daughter. I always time because I need to in order to log, but I have no time or distance needs. Today I run to run. Ahhhh Yes, I am one of those crazy runners that loves it.

Been just under maintenance with my food which isn't good enough, but also the last two days have been recovery days so that changes things. There is a lot of personal and work stress going on, so trying to work that out instead of munch it by.

Have a great day everyone!
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    What a whirlwind the past few days.....

Family in town on Saturday - and although we've been hiking, fishing, swimming and running we've also been eating. In additional I'm waking up with a sever soar throat the last few days.................I'm completely exhausted but have to fly out tomorrow for a wedding.

I need sleep and routine back. I've gained a pound when i weighed myself this morning. Doubt I will have it off by Monday because of the wedding.

Anyway --- just checking in. I will make my affirmation by September 17th - I'm sure of it - and part of it was to not overindulge with the family and the wedding this week.............And so far so good : )
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    ahhhh terrible couple of days but managed to survive weight was down this morning but probably not tomorrow but it'll work out

diet well after not eating properly since Monday and not meeting cal goal I totally blue it today and ate everything in sight but I logged it all didn't drink as much water as I normally do either

Hope everyone has a better day than me but tomorrow is another day