weigh in days

Options
AleksD3
AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
I've gone back and forth for a while now on weigh-in days and decided to finally move them to Wednesdays.

When I have them on Fridays I see it as an open invitation to pig out on the weekends.

I tried not to but I just don't have that willpower right now and I'm ready to face that

I did gain 2 pounds this week but next week will be better!

Replies

• libbi
    libbi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I like Monday weigh ins so that I behave on the weekends :) You'll get it this week!!
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I like Monday weigh ins so that I behave on the weekends :) You'll get it this week!!

I originally started my weigh-ins on Weds., but never seem to make that meeting so I had to move it to Fridays. I agree, it does make it harder to stay OP with Friday weigh-ins.
  • shlobiwan
    shlobiwan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesdays, I find it to be a good balance! Though it didn't factor into my decision for the day (I only do online), my first karate class of the week is on Wednesday so I get ahead of the game on activity points :)
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I actually think I might be changing my mind, go figure. Maybe I need to face down the weekend and build up some willpower instead of hiding from it. If that makes sense.