vent

Options
miranda_mom
miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
I have three friends/co-workers I eat lunch with every day. One of them knows that my husband and I have been TTC since December and that I have been having major issues with my PCOS. The other two don't know anything about this. So apparently yesterday one of the two who don't know announced that he and his wife are "trying" for their third child, who they hope will be a girl (they have two boys). Apparently this got my friend who does know on the topic of what she will name a second boy if she has twins and they are both boys. (she is on her last week of the pill and then they will be ttc as well). In other words, she has a name picked out for a singleton boy, twin girls, a singleton girl and boy and girl twins. Really? She is apparently stressed about what she will name this hypothetical boy because she only has one boy name that she likes. So we spent all of lunch again today talking about what she will name this boy. Really? She says she is convinced she will have twins because that is her "nightmare" but it's one of those situations where I think she really secretly wants that because she talks about it so much.
Well, thanks for letting me vent!