Ever Wonder......

Options
RheneeB
RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
Ever wonder......why no matter how many times you are reminded that you need to lose weight, no matter how many times you look in the mirror you are disgusted and then gain a new sense of empowerment to start the next day with intention, no matter how many times you get tired of squeezing into your clothes that are just a little too tight..........you can't resist putting some kind of junk food in your mouth that you KNOW is going to only make you upset for eating later? I just don't understand myself sometimes!!!!

What do you wonder about?

Replies

• ashleyminus30
    ashleyminus30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I wonder why I can't get off the couch for a measly 30 minutes a day to do some cardio. I have been at it a week, but seriously don't know why I haven't been doing it all this time. It's hard, but WORTH IT! I haven't weighed myself, but I feel so much better.
  • khein33
    khein33 Posts: 20
    Options
    I wonder these exact things. Why I can't resist a table of cookies and cakes? Donuts in the breakroom? I can watch several people walk by-- but I can't! I wonder why I let myself get to the point I am at.

I wonder how I'll feel and look when I reach some of my goals!

I'm constantly wondering about something!
  • RheneeB
    Options
    Good wondering.....I wonder about that too! I had a little "come to Jesus" with myself yesterday at lunch and realized that I am only hurting myself to not eat better and to not excersize and to not get this extra weight off. My family loves me no matter what....but they don't feel my pain or discouragement when I have a family cookout and everyone is in the pool but me, they don't feel the hurt inside when I go to buy a new outfit for a special occasion and come home empty handed because everything I tried on looked horrible. I am responsible for my happiness and my health, not my family and not my friends. It is up to me to take care of myself....to be healthy. My decisions will affect my future; whether I will be healthy and energetic when I am 60 or whether I will have aches and pains, stiff joints and no energy. I am almost 48 and just have been blessed with 2 grandsons....I want to be there for them and my future grandchildren for as long as possible. I have to remember this when a salesman comes into the office with doughnuts or a bag of candy, I have to remember this when my husband wants to go have nachos or when I get discouraged and want to give up. Only I can do this for myself and as of yesterday, I am actually excited to do it!!
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    I wonder how long of clean eating and working out with a lot of water intake it will take for me to lose my cellulite. It bugs me more than anything. I hate the dimples on the back of my legs!!!!!
  • RheneeB
    Options
    You know what I wonder about cellulite? I wonder why I am 40 pounds overweight and burdened by it and my sister is 90 pounds over weight and has never, ever had a dimple....except for the ones on her cheeks on her face!!! UGH!!
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    You know what I wonder about cellulite? I wonder why I am 40 pounds overweight and burdened by it and my sister is 90 pounds over weight and has never, ever had a dimple....except for the ones on her cheeks on her face!!! UGH!!

Well...can't tell you about that except cellulite is a tricky devil. Some people may never get it, some people may have it everywhere. The best way to get rid of it though is LOTS of water and eating clean. I know, so many people say stuff like that but seriously...the water flushes the toxins and cellulite can be looked at like its bad food just sitting on your *kitten*..thighs or wherever. Ick right?

I know from my experience when I dropped a few pounds eating clean, some cellulite disappeared too. Also, when you shower, exfoliate the areas and massage it. Something about the cells is bad and creates the cellulite so stimulating the area promotes proper blood flow etc. It's been working for me...im the girl who has always had it on the back of my thighs, ick. It's getting better so I hope by the time I'm at goal, it'll be gone! :-)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I wonder why I can't get off the couch for a measly 30 minutes a day to do some cardio. I have been at it a week, but seriously don't know why I haven't been doing it all this time. It's hard, but WORTH IT! I haven't weighed myself, but I feel so much better.

Ditto! I know its only 20 to 30minutes long and by the time that show goes off or I finally talk myself out of working out, it has been 30 minutes to an hour and I could have been done working out. And even worse I probably could have worked out twice. 30 day shred takes 20 minutes and it flys by so quickly, and I feel like a champ afterwards :ohwell: Im usually so ashamed of my lack of effort.