Crossfit Shoes!

Options
2»

Replies

• jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    chucks and only chucks for me (wonder women chucks!). I can't run or jump (due to injury), so I'm not worried about their weight, and they're excellent for lifting.
  • hedden2005
    Options
    I wear the New Balance Minimus Zeros. I own the vibram bikila's and they alway hurt my feet to just stand in them so I went to the NB. The New Balance are a minimus shoe and I can wear them all day/ run 6 miles/lift heavy/ or do crossfit in them. They are the best and I swear by them! I am about to order 2 more pairs so I have different colors!! They will make your calves a little sore but only took me about 2-3 weeks to break them in (1.5-3 miles max while breaking them in). Once they break in you are unstoppable! They are simply amazing!!!
  • gfbrummer
    gfbrummer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love my Nike Free Trainers for crossfit. I also have some Reeboks I use that I wasnt all that impressed (cant remember the name).
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Said it before, say it again

VIBRAMS!!!!!

Best shoes ever :)

I'm sure lots will disagree. I guess it depends on the type. But I'll use nothing else in CF, or in life :D

I wear mine for everything now. I've never been able to jog or workout without some sort of ankle/knee/back pain until I started wearing my VFFs for all my exercising.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have inov-8s for most CF sessions and ristos for pure lifting. Think I might try some of the nanos next.
  • jenhowse1
    Options
    I did have some inov8 but have just switched to Nanos and love them. I found the inov8 rather narrow. THe nanos do have a very wide toe which is perfect for my fat feet but probably wouldn't suit everyone.
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have the New Balance Minimus as well for lifting and love them. Some physical issues keep me from using them for any run longer than an 800 though. I wear Brooks Adrenaline for running. I'm training for a half marathon and am not having any issues transitioning between the two shoes throughout the week. Hope you find what you're looking for!
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    New Balance MT20. I like my Nike Frees, too. but the quality for the price is just not there, also, the mt20 has better lateral stability and a wider toe box. Might get some Reebok Nano2 when I have money, but that won't happen for a long time.
  • sfic1
    sfic1 Posts: 31
    Options
    I wear the nano's and love them def a difference from reg. Shoes.
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i second the new balance MT20V2...

the nanos feel clunky and thick soled after the NB minimus line, also the nanos allow my feet to internally rotatate a lot easier