Week 8 - Day 2 (8/29)

Options
GrammaBonnie
GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
Kelsey: Yes, it's cool to see some definition forming! And there is nothing to feel ashamed of if you have to repeat days or weeks. (See below!!!)
Kreuzen: No, your app problem sounds weird. I haven't had that problem, nor have I heard of it.

Brunagota should be back soon! :)

Today's program was 10/10/13/13/10/10/9//25
I did 10/10/13/13/10/10/9//?

I honestly can't remember how many I did in the last set … . I think I collapsed at 21? I was too disappointed that I was unable to get to the 25.

I seem to have a mental block about this day. (Maybe because the total is 100?) So, I'll repeat it again…. and keep redoing it until I can do it!

Keep up the good work, friends!

Replies

• KELSLEY123
    KELSLEY123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    BONNIE!!!
    You truly keep me going! I hope you realize how special you are!!! And you are doing awesome!!!

I for one, just repeated Week 4/Day 2 for the THIRD TIME!!!!! It does not seem any easier than the other two times. But I did get through and up until this particular session (W4/D2) I've been able to exceed the last maximum. This W4D2 is killing me. I am BARELY GETTING THE LAST 28 in.

So, do you think I should keep repeating it until it's "comfortably doable".....or since I've done it "barely" twice, maybe I should move on the W4D2. But I looked at those numbers and about had a stroke!!!! OMG!!!!

Thanks so much for your constant words of wisdom and encouragement.

Brunagota - where are you? You can run but you cannot hide and we will seek you out!! I hope everything is okay.

Kreuzen: No idea how to help you there, sorry. I'm very techncially challenged;

Newcomers????? WHEREJAGO?????

Bonnie, thank you for giving me "permission" to repeat - as I move through this I am realizing it is a necessity, not a failure. Geez, we are getting stronger afterall!!!!!

Good job, everyone! Have a great day! Till next time, this is In and Out Kelsey, signing off!!!

:bigsmile:
  • brunagota
    Options
    Hey yall
    Sorry I was away for so long. I had to stop cause I started kick boxing and my arms were hurting too much.

I swimming and do weight lifting on Monday, Wednesday and Friday .. So on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I did my push ups but now I'm doing kick boxing on those days and after training I'm dying! So I took a little break!

But now I'm back. and I did a little test yesterday to see how many push ups I could do after training and I did 35...
    So I guess I will ge going back to week 5 column 2 and move on from there.

Bonnie - you are doing good! and I get blocks too when I try to think how many I'm doing. I still cant believe that I can do so many and I end up doing less than I really could
    KELSLEY123 - I think you should try to move on from w4d2, you are strong enough!! you have to believe in yourself!!

Lets Rock this thing!! YEAH
  • KELSLEY123
    KELSLEY123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello, Everyone!
    Hope your long weekend is starting out well.
    Well today I was on Week4/Day2 (thank you all for your advice!!!)

The first four sets I was good (stronger than the last time - I guess that IS the point!)
    But, DANG! That last set was killer and I think I will repeat the day.

Goals: 23/28/23/23/33
    Actual: 23/28/23/23/23 (then pause? then 3 more/ then pause/the 3 more, etc. til I did all 33 - I would just do a quick childs pose as a pause.

I did to cardio (ZUMBA) today and some weighted squauts also. So my arms may not have been as rested as they should have been. But NO EXCUSES! I'll do it till I get it right!!!!

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!

:happy: