I stepped out of my comfort zone

Options
Tropical_Turtle
Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
OMG I am in awe - I did something I normally do not do. Last night traffic was horrible so I decided to stop and get my hair trimmed up. There was an absolute cutie waiting to get his hair cut as well. All I can say is this man that the MOST amazing voice. It was enough to dang near make my panties drop. In the time we were both getting our hair cut I found out the following: He is single, lives in my town, is a cop in a city close by, works graveyard (I even know the hours he works - he said those too), in January he is moving to day shift, he is wanting to meet someone who understands shift work. He is about 6'1" light brown hair. stunning blue eyes.

Now mind you, the OLD me would have NEVER said anything to him, but last night I told him that he has the most amazing voice ever (made him :blushing: ) We talked for a bit, and I was going to offer him coffee because I also heard he had to go home and shower before work that night.

I stepped out of my old comfort zone and talked to a cutie patootie!!! I am hoping maybe at some point I may get to run into him... but it was a massive accomplishment for me.

But I guess I just suck at flirting .... next thing to work on :laugh:

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Congrats for both stepping outside your comfort zone and also for recognizing that! Way to go!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    If you see him again, give him your number!!!!

That's awesome that you had that "time" together! Yay HOORAY for YOU!
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I don't know if I could have done that, so congrats! :drinker: I will say though, that those little steps will eventually = a big change. So keep on making those little steps out of the comfort zone and you'll be an amazing flirter in no time. :wink:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    wow! good for you! congrats for stepping outside your comfort zone !!!!
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    He is single, lives in my town, is a cop in a city close by

:huh: Come to your senses, woman!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    He is single, lives in my town, is a cop in a city close by

:huh: Come to your senses, woman!

Oh No Cops are not OFF limits, because if all else fails they can do background checks for you in the future!!!!

And what woman doesnt love a man in uniform :laugh:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    lol I work in a prison so cops of any sort are NOT off limits!! Besides I can do my own background checks ( I am certified) :bigsmile:
  • The_Iron
    Options
    Well as long as they are like the cops from Super Troopers. :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Well done! I love it when a woman asserts herself! (makes up for all the times when I haven't!!) :flowerforyou:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

who wants a mustache ride..... I vant one I vant one!! Love that movie!
  • The_Iron
    Options

who wants a mustache ride..... I vant one I vant one!! Love that movie!

HAHAHAHA! *high five* :smokin: