Hi everybody,

Looking for friends to help me along this journey. I'm a 45-year-old mother of 3. My children are 18, 13, and 7. I have been a stay-at-home mom for 18 years and am just completing my Master's degree. I recently lost 20 pounds using Medifast and am very pleased with my current weight, but struggle with ridding myself of old eating habits. I am a fitness junkie, and always workout at home using Turbo Fire, Leah Serago, Powerstrike Kickboxing, and on Monday I'm starting my first round of insanity. Would love to find friends here.:happy:

Replies

• daoc1972
    daoc1972 Posts: 92 Member
    I sent you a friend request :smile:

I'm 40 with two young boys (4.5 years & 7 months). I need to get active. I think my diet is getting on track much faster. I discovered I can eat oatmeal various ways for breakfast every single day and not get bored. Today, I even microwaved my egg with my OM. Easy peasy!

I'm doing heavy baby (~ 19 lbs) lifts every day, but need to do more.
  • lldem
    lldem Posts: 31 Member
    Hi I'm 43, mother of 2 teens. I'm looking for friends with open diaries to help me keep on track and for motivation on this lifelong journey. :)
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    We are very similar. I'm 43 with an 18 yo and 15 yo. I'm a fitness junkie who recently went off course a few months ago after getting remarried. Now I'm back on track and will soon be in the best shape of my life :-)