Hello- New to this group

Options
Hello Everyone! I have been on my weight loss journey for almost a year. I have lost a total of 30lbs,I would like to lose 30-40pds more. I have been eating healthier & exercising faithfully. I love working out at home, esp. cause of the heat. I have a huge collection of workout dvds. Also, I like to walk/jogging in the park. I want to lose weight & tone up at the same time. So now, I thinking about joining the gym, again. I live in the Clear Lake area. I am always looking for a workout buddy. Feel free to add or message me.

Replies

• ChristinaDawn7
    ChristinaDawn7 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this group yesterday! I'm in SW Houston, so unfortunately too far from Clear Lake. How are things going? I'm trying to eat healthy, but I will make an exception for Thankgiving dinner. :drinker:
  • meant2bslim
    meant2bslim Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thing are going well, thanks for asking. I am eating healthy but I can't improve in the exercise dept. How are you? Feel free to add me as a friend
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    hi ladies! dang i live in north houston...so far away. :P how are your dvd workouts? i have 2 but i get bored of them quickly. i hope everyone is doing great and working towards their goals!