Winter activities

Options
Hey, does anyone do any outdoor winter activities?? Now that my hockey playing days are over, I'd like to find some exercise type stuff outdoors for the winter. Was thinking Snow shoeing and cross country skiing.

Replies

• eprissel
    eprissel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Ice Fishing...Big boots...Big coveralls...A Foot of Snow to walk through...only use tip-ups. :-)
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Snowshoeing is by far my favorite winter activity! Last year, mine only made it out once :cry: , so I'm hoping for more snow this year.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I, too, LOVE snowshoeing! Holy aerobic burn! I like to bring a dog with me and just enjoy the beautifulness that is a snowfall in MN :)
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I, too, LOVE snowshoeing! Holy aerobic burn! I like to bring a dog with me and just enjoy the beautifulness that is a snowfall in MN :)

^Yep!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Showshoeing, Cross Country Skiiing, even broomball (since it's not as intense as Ice Hockey)
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Workout videos. LOL
    I hate winter and anything that involves the outdoors during it :-)
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Downhill skiing, xc skiing...haven't done either in years, but still have my skis. Would love to go downhill this winter.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Downhill skiing and snowboarding!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Also continue walking when the temp is above 0.