Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Doctor Who Saturday New Season Thread

mruntidy
mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
Well, it starts imminently, get your discussion on here ya bunch o nerds :wink:

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    Ugh, I'm going to have to ignore this thread for months now! :tongue:
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    I can't wait!! Woo Whoo!!! I've got my DVR set!!
  • NiennaMariee
    NiennaMariee Posts: 48 Member
    I've only just read that it's going to be a dalek episode -.- Not so much looking forward to it now. Daleks are doing my head in now, they've been done to death. Urghhh.
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Just watched it and got the kids to bed. Brilliance IMHO.

I'll be as cryptic as I can to avoid spoilers but....

confused... How are they going to resolve the problem with the known future character?

Can't wait to find out (probably in episode 6 which will be in 2013?)
  • NiennaMariee
    NiennaMariee Posts: 48 Member
    Just watched it and got the kids to bed. Brilliance IMHO.

I'll be as cryptic as I can to avoid spoilers but....

confused... How are they going to resolve the problem with the known future character?

I wondered about that too?? But it's not the first time I've been confused by something in doctor who, and it's always made sense in the end.

Was a lot better than I expected, and I loved the twist. :)

still hate daleks though -.-
  • Nerdinista
    Nerdinista Posts: 69 Member
    She's going to be properly introduced in the Christmas episode, I believe. Timey-wimey, they'll figure something out. I liked her, fighting the Daleks with soufflé, brilliant. Was upset about the Ponds but glad it got sorted. I don't particularly fancy the Daleks either but they're just a part of the Whoniverse. Excited about next week, Arthur Weasley, Argus Filtch, and was that Lestrade?!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member

http://www.tubeplus.me/movie/867635/Doctor_Who/

You're welcome....LOL
  • bowties_r_cool
    bowties_r_cool Posts: 66 Member

OMG! Right!!!!?????? I am going stir crazy! Super excited! Also excited b/c I now have my siblings addicted to the show! :drinker:
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    DW has started now, Merlin starts on the 29th and Supernatural starts on the 3rd of October.

Why do all my favourite shows have to be on at the same time? Struggling to find the time to watch it now and then feel bored the rest of the year.

I liked the future companion, by the way :). I've heard theories that the Doctor will meet her again, but earlier in her time stream.
    Actually getting a bit sick of the Ponds, so quite looking forward to a new companion.
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 318 Member

Me too :sad:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member

Me too :sad:

http://www.tubeplus.me/movie/867635/Doctor_Who/
  • StarryEyed500
    StarryEyed500 Posts: 225 Member
    I quite enjoyed it, though I did spend most of it wondering when Amy was going to die - after seeing a trailer with the Doctor carrying her! Guess she'll be around for a while longer lol

I did get a little confused at the end, but that's the way I like it :smile:
  • StrawberryAqua
    StrawberryAqua Posts: 16 Member
    She's going to be properly introduced in the Christmas episode, I believe. Timey-wimey, they'll figure something out. I liked her, fighting the Daleks with soufflé, brilliant. Was upset about the Ponds but glad it got sorted. I don't particularly fancy the Daleks either but they're just a part of the Whoniverse. Excited about next week, Arthur Weasley, Argus Filtch, and was that Lestrade?!
    Oh good, I'm not the only one who thinks that way! Yes, it's Lestrade.
    And also, dinosaurs! on a spaceship!
  • Nerdinista
    Nerdinista Posts: 69 Member
    Woot!
  • mruntidy
    Already planning my sweet treat cheat meal for when we watch episode one and two back to back tomorrow im actually really looking forward to it :happy:

Plus I outgeeked my colleague at work who has a Dalek at home by noticing the MK1 Dalek in the background when he only noticed it on the second viewing, im more geeky than i thought
  • youallonsy
    youallonsy Posts: 95 Member
    For the Doctor Who fans in the good ole USA, try droidty on android. [mydroidtv.com]

It has all episodes of the Doctor including the newest three.

Your welcome.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    For the Doctor Who fans in the good ole USA, try droidty on android. [mydroidtv.com]

It has all episodes of the Doctor including the newest three.

Your welcome.

DroidTV to the rescue! :bigsmile:
  • mruntidy
    Good co starring role for Ben Browder last week, i knew i recognised him from somewhere :happy: