My 12 week results

Options
amy1612
amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
Hey Ladies

I just wanted to share my 12 week results pics with you guys :). I'm really pleased with the results, and though the lighting is clearly different in the second picture (you can actually see more definition when there's a bit of a shadow, but who cares), I think the difference speaks for itself

nxtgya.jpg

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Where did that bicep come from? :) You look pretty amazing in the first picture, I have to say, but great results in the second!
  • abirkel
    Options
    you look awesome!! great job!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Wow! U look amazing!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    These are GREAT results, thanks for sharing
  • amy1612
    Options
    Thanks guys. Yeah, its nice to see some bicep popping out :). Loving the effect that lifting is having on my body, both in the way it looks and how it functions x
  • djohnson_143
    djohnson_143 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • peachea
    peachea Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies

I just wanted to share my 12 week results pics with you guys :). I'm really pleased with the results, and though the lighting is clearly different in the second picture (you can actually see more definition when there's a bit of a shadow, but who cares), I think the difference speaks for itself

nxtgya.jpg

awesome. you look more 'squared'. looks really good!
  • siriusalien
    Options
    Can I ask what you were doing with 5x5 as far as diet and cardio? Thanks
  • Jaxster92708
    Jaxster92708 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I have just started and finished my second workout today. Motivated to continue and keep getting to the gym at 5 AM after seeing your pics. Thanks for sharing wiyh everyone!

Jackie
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Can def see a change! Looking great. :flowerforyou:
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    damn girl! GREAT results!!
  • RunningDirty
    Options
    I'm a little late, but congrats on your results! Awesome progress! :drinker:
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    congrats! Good job
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It looks as though you have been working hard for these results..IMO, you have lost inches off your hips & thighs. Well done...keep Lifting :-)
  • amy1612
    Options

Hi,
    Sorry I've taken forever to reply, havent logged in in aaages. I follow a mainly primal style way of eating, a lot of meat, fish, sweet potato, eggs, etc. Have a couple of non-primal meals a week if I want to. I don't really do any cardio, occasionally join in zumba, or dance, but thats it. :)
  • siriusalien
    Options

Hi,
    Sorry I've taken forever to reply, havent logged in in aaages. I follow a mainly primal style way of eating, a lot of meat, fish, sweet potato, eggs, etc. Have a couple of non-primal meals a week if I want to. I don't really do any cardio, occasionally join in zumba, or dance, but thats it. :)

Thanks for the reply.. Now that I'm seeing progess in adding weight to my bar, I need to clean up my diet. I've not l;ast weight, but have seen a loss of inches.
  • amy1612
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.. Now that I'm seeing progess in adding weight to my bar, I need to clean up my diet. I've not l;ast weight, but have seen a loss of inches.

Id always advocate eating 'better', less processed foods, more good fats and protein, but I was the same, the scale went down, and now its gone back up, but I've become MORE defined and am still fitting into smaller clothes, Im not that much 'lighter, but im definitely 'smaller'. I dont think I eat a calorific deficit (I dont count)...Im actually making an effort to eat more to see my lifts grow (I found the site lift big eat big and have fallen in love)