Your favorite POP Pilates video?

Options
Hi everyone!

I know this is still a very small group, but I wanted to know what your favorite POP Pilates video is? I really love the Bikini Blaster series, especially the shoulder/back video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmKHy3rQ3Fk&list=PLF4B69F5F9CE08F66&index=8&feature=plpp_video

I also really like the Challenges, like the Squat challenge and the Candle-stick dipper challenge!

Replies

• Chae4u2nv
    Chae4u2nv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Iv just recently started doing the bikini blaster 1! I get bit down and frustrated because I can't really complete the video like I'll stop inbetween exercises (due to the horrid burning sensation especially with the warm up split jumps at the start) and also because I'm quite heavy it's hard on my wrists to stay an do planks for long :( I love the vid I recon it would work if I could complete it really wish I could do it 4x over like she says lol
    I also have been doing her candle dip workout to Justin bieber can't remember the name of the vid. But iv been doing that every night for the last 4 nights since I started xxx
  • msswinter
    Options
    I am totally beat after doing that Bikini Blaster 1 vid... I've never done it 4 times in a row, I usually just combine it with some other video's that are a bit less cardio/HIIT. And I know what you mean about pain in your wrists, I have that too, wish there was a good solution for that. Maybe some wrist-exercises? Dunno if those even exist haha.

I think these videos 'work' even if you don't do them 4 times in a row. Any activity is better than no activity right? :)
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I really like the Gangnam Style video she made recently! Also, the bikini blasters are kick-butt, and the Pilates Bootcamp videos for Livestrong.com are awesome!
  • stephaniemccollam5
    stephaniemccollam5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really love the quiet cardio with coach Nicole video. I live on a third floor apartment, and that's how I found out about blogilates! I just started working out a few weeks ago, but I feel like it's a really good workout even though i'm not jumping around and annoying my neighbors!
  • stephaniemccollam5
    stephaniemccollam5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can try making fists instead of putting all your weight on your wrists. I have a problem with that too.
  • katerinacreta
    Options
    i'm still doing all the videos for beginners, 2 videos per week.
    my favorites are arms for beginners,outer thighs and inner thighs,kill that muffin top for beginners.
  • Arianna705
    Options
    That's true I usually start on my hand in full side plank, then go onto my fist, but by the end I'm on my elbow and knees. But hey two weeks ago I couldn't even get into a full side plank. The more I do it the better I get and the longer I can hold the positions. =)
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My two favorite videos are Saddle Bag Shaver and Inner Thigh Insanity. Both rock!
  • brigittesan
    Options
    My absolute favorites for this month are cardio carnage, lolo legs, food baby and 100 burpee burnout! WHAT!! yes I do LOVE burpees hate star squats!! ahaha <3
  • downtownmama
    downtownmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Burpees don't feel so bad after the Star Squats. Ahhh those kill my legs!
  • jemcclu1
    jemcclu1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like the on fire series! especially the heart on fire video--dancing and ballet moves for cardio? yes, please!