WK 5 ---166lbs
WK 6 ---160.8lbs
WK 7 ---160.6lbs
WK 8 ---160.2lbs
WK 9 ---160.2lbs
WK 10 -160.2lbs

total loss during this group 5.8 lbs
still to go 14.2lbs

bah, I cant seem to lose anything but Im ramping things up now, Ive ordered 4 of Jillian Michaels DVD's and they will be arriving this week. Watch out 14.2lbs you are leaving my body :)

Replies

• reneeramirez4christ
    Options
    awesome job!
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    thanks renee ... looks like the group has died :( (shame really) these are the kind of things that keep me going ... hows your weight loss going? I hope well :D
  • reneeramirez4christ
    Options
    yea sorry, i feel horrible because I started the group but honestly couldn't get many people active and then I ended up sick for a couple of months and sadly to say almost gained everything I had lost! :( But i'm better and back into it! Determined to not give up! YOU motivate me!
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    yea sorry, i feel horrible because I started the group but honestly couldn't get many people active and then I ended up sick for a couple of months and sadly to say almost gained everything I had lost! :( But i'm better and back into it! Determined to not give up! YOU motivate me!

Nothing to feel bad about, I just saw that you hadnt been on line and kept posting the weekly weigh ins, I hope your feeling better now and ready to get back to it :)

Ive dropped you a friends request and heres the link to another group I joined http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7515-christmas-weight-loss-challenge .. in case you fancy joining that one :)

Ill keep posting the weekly weigh ins here also, unless you want to, cause you never know some of the others may just be having a tough time :) hope they are all losing thou :)
  • vnsaroja
    vnsaroja Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i don't about the others, but it did help me a bit...i have lost about 7 pounds so far and may well hit the 20 by oct 25th. i am now 199 down from 206.