I started TODAY!!

Options
2»

Replies

• siriusalien
    Options
    When I first started I read the deadlifts wrong and did 5x5! BIG mistake! I could hardly walk or sit for 2 days lol!
    Best of luck with it!

At the risk of sounding stupid: I don't understand what the mistake is here. Is it not 5 sets of 5 reps each, except for deadlift which is 1 set at 5 reps??
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    When I first started I read the deadlifts wrong and did 5x5! BIG mistake! I could hardly walk or sit for 2 days lol!
    Best of luck with it!

At the risk of sounding stupid: I don't understand what the mistake is here. Is it not 5 sets of 5 reps each, except for deadlift which is 1 set at 5 reps??

Exactly. You do 5x5 on all exercises except for the deadlifts!
  • siriusalien
    Options
    Best of luck with it!

Exactly. You do 5x5 on all exercises except for the deadlifts!

OK, It helps to have the coffee in full effect before posting. I did read this wrong
  • peachea
    peachea Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with it!

I did the same thing. Pulled up a 95 lb and can barely stand up straight now LOL. Healing and back at it next week, correctly.