Week 1

Options
2»

Replies

• petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

I've started 4 topics titled each Level so we can discuss levels there and if we have any tips to share or need extra support in a particular level, that's where to go!

Hope everyone is doing well and kicking *kitten*!
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Morning all I just finished Day 5 of Week 1 of RI30. Anyone else alternating the workout or are you doing them straight through? Are you staying at each week for 10 days? I know it depends on each individual but wondered generally how long you are staying at each level. This was one morning I was tired in the warmup dong the arm swings.........LOL I had to laugh as I talked to myself saying "I'm tired already" Made it though.
  • bopper
    Options
    Morning just finished day 5 of week 1 of RI30, tired in the warmup today.........LOL just one of those days I guess but the important thing is I pushed through and got it done.
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I just finished the shred and will be starting Ripped in 30 today. I am both scared and excited for the next 30 days. I keep seeing BFBM and NMTZ, what are they short for?
  • bopper
    Options
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones.... :)
  • bopper
    Options
    Day 6 of week 1 of RI30.....was feeling sluggish this morning and almost didn't do it but I pushed PLAY, DID YOU?
  • petithamu
    Options
    Ohhhh that's amazing...today is my Day 6 as well but I had a big night last night with the girls...so am battling a bad headache...not sure if I can press play...
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones.... :)

Thank you Bopper!
  • bopper
    Options
    You are quite welcome. My rest day today after 6 days in a row. I am awaiting the arrival of my son on a plane. Haven't seen him in over 6 months.......so excited........
  • bopper
    Options
    Monday is here and BOOM
    RI30 and BFBM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dripping sweat...........................Yahoo.................
  • bopper
    Options
    Monday is here and BOOM
    RI30 Day 1 of Level 2 and BFBM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dripping sweat...........................Yahoo.................
  • tdorton
    tdorton Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started RI30 today and feeling great.
  • petithamu
    Options
    Started RI30 today and feeling great.

Welcome to the group!
  • bopper
    Options
    Today was Day 2 of Week 2,,,,,,,,,feeling it!!!!!! Used 5's for everything except the pendulum lunges with the serve, used 3's..
  • bopper
    Options
    Day 3 of RI30 and it was some easier today, but those plank jacks and burpees back to back fry me.....missed a few reps. I notice as I get better at it I don't burn as many calories, which makes sense so work really hard people!
  • petithamu
    Options
    Day 3 of RI30 and it was some easier today, but those plank jacks and burpees back to back fry me.....missed a few reps. I notice as I get better at it I don't burn as many calories, which makes sense so work really hard people!

Yeah, same here. I hate that circuit, my arms and shoulders scream! I had a 3 second pause between the second round of jacks and mountain climber...it's brutal...
  • bopper
    Options
    Day 5 of week 2 today...........glad to be done. Anxious for week 3 and 4 because after this I am doing a rotation of Shred, NMTZ, and BFBM.
  • bopper
    Options
    Morning, I switched it up today, did Jillian's BFBM.......a good 50 minute workout and burned 500 calories......