Day 22, Tuesday September 4th

Options
dvelocity
dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
Ok I am confused - Day 22 - But I think the challenge ends on the 17th.

Does not matter, I am still sticking with a positive affirmation and telling myself I will make it there. The scale disagrees with me, but I feel good about my efforts thus far.

I am happy to be back at work and have more of a normal schedule.

Replies

• JennyDuffy
    JennyDuffy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think we'll set ourselves a new challenge after 30 days and continue to roll over to another 4 weeks.

I'm off Boxing tonight at Pink Punch in Derby. Scared as haven't been in 4 weeks and I know its gonna hurt! eek!::sad: But still gonna go regardless, as gotta get back to it eventually! Also setting up a running group for after school at work with some of my fellow teachers, feels good to be encouraging others to get out and exercise with me!

Wish me luck, and fingers crossed I dont accidently get punched in the face or anything! :laugh:

Jenny x
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I wish I had people that were interested in going out and doing something. Nobody I know is the least bit interested in going out and playing tennis, or walking, or riding a bike or anything. I am all alone. Sure it's Florida, its hot, I get it. I am hoping that some people will change there minds soon when nicer weather comes in,
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    1st day of kindergarten done and she's very happy except for falling off the swing so got my bike ride in 3.84 miles bonus

now just to amuse her until bedtime

diet rough craving chocolate big time