Well that was short.

Options
2»

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I don't think DM meant that negatively. I think he was saying Amazona is hot enough to get another boyfriend before year end, so really it's about whether she wants to choose to be single for the rest of the year.

Yay for you Diana, for handling this so well... a great role model for the rest of us learning how to not get attached too quickly AND make the best choices for our future! The right guy will be out there when you are ready!

I agree about DM .. =)
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    So does that mean we might have another "remote-date" and "remote-drink"? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

My sister has dared me not to have another bf for rest of the year. Hmm.

Maybe third time/one will be the charm! :drinker:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Traveling and distance make it hard on a relationship. I used to be a Sales Engineer early in my relationship with my ex-wife (before we got married) and the way we made it work was daily communication. Phone, text, video chat, internet chat, ect sometimes maybe we talked too much!!!!

The right one is out there...
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    So does that mean we might have another "remote-date" and "remote-drink"? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you been waiting my dear Flam???
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I don't think DM meant that negatively. I think he was saying Amazona is hot enough to get another boyfriend before year end, so really it's about whether she wants to choose to be single for the rest of the year.

Yay for you Diana, for handling this so well... a great role model for the rest of us learning how to not get attached too quickly AND make the best choices for our future! The right guy will be out there when you are ready!

I'm the queen of early attachment. I'm not sure if I had my guard up with Hulk because of ex bf, or because I felt confused with him from the beginning, or because I'm learning. Regardless, I made the right choice and am proud for standing up for what I need and expect from my guy. I'm a great gf so I want a great bf. I even told him this.. Hehe
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the million of men on your wait list...
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I'm one of the million of men on your wait list...

Um yeah right... There's no waiting list hun.

Whiskey?
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! I'm proud of you for ending it before you got any more attached and possibly hurt. Don't worry, you're a hottie and you can find dates or a bf easily. :D
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

Yes, that is what I meant. Amazona attracts men with ease. She can write her own ticket however she sees fit at this point. :bigsmile:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Great job on the handling of this situation .....yay you!!!!
  • La_Amazona
    Options

Yes, that is what I meant. Amazona attracts men with ease. She can write her own ticket however she sees fit at this point. :bigsmile:

I appreciate the compliments. I feel I have been lucky with men but I certainly don't have an abundance of men waiting on me! I wish!! And that's not me humble, just realistic.
    I may get dates here and there but am having a hard time keeping a bf for over 2 months!!! :(
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the compliments. I feel I have been lucky with men but I certainly don't have an abundance of men waiting on me! I wish!! And that's not me humble, just realistic.
    I may get dates here and there but am having a hard time keeping a bf for over 2 months!!! :(

I don't think you're having a hard time keeping them at all, Amazona! You haven't had one that was either worth keeping or was the right long term fit. Seems to me you're doing quite well figuring out what it is you're looking for and doing the right things for you.... want to teach some of the rest of us those lessons?! :flowerforyou:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I don't think you're having a hard time keeping them at all, Amazona! You haven't had one that was either worth keeping or was the right long term fit. Seems to me you're doing quite well figuring out what it is you're looking for and doing the right things for you.... want to teach some of the rest of us those lessons?! :flowerforyou:

What NC said!!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Thanks gals. I am sometimes hard on myself when looking back. (I.e. I shouldn't had done that... I shouldn had been so "needy"...)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I agree with the rest of the sentiment on here. You are very beautiful and will find someone soon again.