October 31st

Options
2»

Replies

• 87clovers
    87clovers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for joining with me on this awesome adventure and challenge!!! I was so excited to see that we are almost 30 strong!!! I think all of the goals that have been posted are amazing and wonderfully achievable. I am looking forward to this first holiday challenge. I am so excited we have each other to build up and be built up by. We totally got this!!!!
  • michellekathryn
    Options
    I would like to lose 8 lbs by October 31st. This would jump start my weight loss and I hope to be down 25 by Christmas.

A DREAM WITHOUT A GOAL IS A WISH! :)
  • GoTmum
    GoTmum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be conservative and go with 10 lbs. At my age (I'm not making excuses, but after two kids and being in your early 40s, I'm just sayin....) and with crazy hormones, I want to set an attainable goal for myself. :)
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Everyone has such great goals!!! SInce I"m near the end of this part of the journey weight loss slows down to a crawl - it's very frustrating at times. It's like my body wants to hold onto the last few pounds! That being said, I'll be happy to be at 145! Now that's not a lot to lose, but I haven't lost an ounce in a month! :happy:
  • Morriekathleen
    Options
    Try not to force on not losing to those wonderful thoughts of I have not gained any lbs. you could also look at mixing things up. If you are still doing the same thing throughout your weigh loss, it sounds like your body has gotten use to that. now it needs a kick start of something different. Those last few lbs are the toughest to loss. But u sound determine. Good luck.
  • 87clovers
    Options
    How are everybodys goals going? I weighed in at 189 which means I have 10 more lbs for my Halloween goal. I am also adding another goal. To keep doing my couch to 5k. I am on week one and I wont be done with the program until November but if I can focus on a shorter date it wont be so bad.
  • 87clovers
    Options
    Everyone has such great goals!!! SInce I"m near the end of this part of the journey weight loss slows down to a crawl - it's very frustrating at times. It's like my body wants to hold onto the last few pounds! That being said, I'll be happy to be at 145! Now that's not a lot to lose, but I haven't lost an ounce in a month! :happy:
    I think that this is a wonderful opportunity to shake it up!!!! You could find a new hobby like fitness classes or swimming to bust through your plateau.
  • lynlen
    lynlen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I wanna do this! By Holloween I would like to lose about 10 pounds which is a lot for me, but I would be happy with 6
  • ginaxena
    ginaxena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on my way.
    Luv this web site! I've found a way to make eating in a mindful, healthy and abundant manner a daily reality.
  • gissalm
    Options
    So no one has post in a long time.. (Week ago) how are you guys doing? .. I lost a lot of weight I’m not sure if I was really heavy and therefore is easily going away now that I cut my intake by more than half. I have been horrified to see how many calories I was consuming on a daily basis, so I think the losing is going fast and good.

Now I must confessed I have been eating a little more of everything but always trying to never pass my cal intake, and the weight is going down slowly, which I’m ok with. As long as is going down I’ll be ok ….

We’re 6 weeks away from Halloween – Keep it going, we can do it!!
  • 87clovers
    Options
    I am doing good!!! I am down to 186!! Just 7 more lbs. I am doing couch to 5k too and I should be finishing it right after Halloween!!!!
  • ginaxena
    Options
    I've returned to the garden with a vengence. (diggin' this cold front ... LITERALLY!) I'm starting a very low impact Jazzersize next week - hope the feet and knees can endure for a few classes. Post weigh in today I'm down 5 with 5 to go by Halloween.
  • ginaxena
    Options
    I am doing good!!! I am down to 186!! Just 7 more lbs. I am doing couch to 5k too and I should be finishing it right after Halloween!!!!

Yoohoo! I bet there's smoke coming off that treadmill. Keep going!
  • michellekathryn
    Options
    I would like to lose 8 lbs by October 31st. This would jump start my weight loss and I hope to be down 25 by Christmas.

A DREAM WITHOUT A GOAL IS A WISH! :)

Well I've already lost 11 lbs and we have 26 days to go :)