September!!

Options
tingtawn
tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
Hello everyone!! Just wanted to check in and see if anyone has some goals set for September?!
I know I do :) We are getting our engagement pictures done at the end of the month so I'm going to really try and rock it this month! My goals are to
1. Get in 50 miles of either walking/ jogging/ running
2. Do at least 2 strength workouts a week ( I tend to find that I drag butt on the strength workouts and just end of up jogging instead)
3. Drink more water (esp when I am at work)
4. Limit the snacking to only healthy snacks--fruits/ veggies! ( esp at work-ppl tend to bring in candy/ treats ALOT)

I would love to hear what everyone else it aimng towards this month!!

Replies

• Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That sounds great!!! You can def achieve all thos goals!
    We are also having our engagement shoot soon! Probably October, so I want to make sure I stay on track!
    1. I am running my 2nd half marathon with my fiance on October 7! So I want to keep working on my times and finish with a better time than the last one.
    2. My eating tends to get out of control over the weekends! I want to limit it to maybe one cheat day per week instead of Friday, Sat and Sunday.
  • stephcthomas
    stephcthomas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My Goals for September were:

1. Keep up my running base so I can repeat my 10K running clinic and make progress when it starts again at end of September.
    2. Complete the Toronto Zoo 5K race.
    3. Try to stay on track with food during allergy season. <-- completely failed at this one.
    4. Start my fall work out plan. Boot Camp, Body Sculpt, Zumba, and 10K running clinic (3x week)

Larger Goals
    1. Complete 10K running clinic a second to improve enough to be fit and confident enough to move onto the 1/2 marathon clinic.
    2. Complete a half Marathon. Goal race currently March 3rd, 2013.
    3. Reach a goal weight of 157 (will likely be changing this to 150).
    4. Get Marrired and start a family. Ultimately, this is why I want to lose the weight, I want to healthy when I get pregnant not be overwieght and extra uncomfortable. Learn how to eat properly so I can manage my weight gain in order for it to stay in the healthy range.