Anybody in Bothell/Kirkland/Woodinville/Redmond?

Options
I just started getting into these groups so I could find some possible workout buddies. I'm in Bothell, but I work in Redmond so I'm pretty flexible for walking meetups or group classes or anything! If you're looking for a workout buddy around the same areas, feel free to friend me. :)

Replies

• amiller7x7
    amiller7x7 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Just posted this same info on another thread on this discussion group (I don't get on the Discussion forums that often) - I'm in Woodinville (Hollywood Hill) here - don't do the running but do a fair amount of road cycling. Let me know if you want any assistance on how to find some of appropriate cycling rides in the area via Cascade Bicycle Club or the Meetup.com groups. We are planning on several series of rides this winter & spring out of Marymoor & Wilmot Gateway - they will be Cascade Bicycle Club rides (you don't need to be a member) - some will be for more beginning adult riders and some will be for more advanced riders. You can find your level and enjoy!!
  • pb4lfe
    Options
    I live in Redmond and my schedule is kinda whacky but would love to meet up with new people to do activities with! :smile: So far been playing indoor soccer at Arena Sports on Friday nights drop in. Any other fun suggestions?
  • amiller7x7
    amiller7x7 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    If you are into bicycling (roads), there are quite a few rides available even this time of year in the East Side areas - you can check them at Cascade Bicycle Club Daily Rides Calendar page ( http://www.cascade.org/EandR/Activities_Calendar.cfm?query=cascadefreedailyride ) and at the Cascade Free Daily Rides pages on Meetup.com (http://www.meetup.com/cascaderides/ ) - you don't have to be a Cascade Bicycle Club member to join in on the rides. (I am a volunteer Ride Leader for them - I have some slower paced social rides coming up the 23rd of Dec (Kirkland start), 26th of Dec (Logboom Park start (Kenmore), and 01 January (Kirkland Start)). Hope this helps!!
  • Polymorphist
    Options
    I live in Redmond and my schedule is kinda whacky but would love to meet up with new people to do activities with! :smile: So far been playing indoor soccer at Arena Sports on Friday nights drop in. Any other fun suggestions?

I live in Bellevue (Factoria) but was lifting at a gym around the corner from Arena Sports. Was thinking about trying the adult soccer on Friday nights.