Level 3

petithamu
petithamu Posts: 582 Member
To the ones who are already on Level 3 or who has done Level 3, what should we expect?

Replies

• I just started level 3 today. It seems to have more cardio and more exercises involving squats. The most difficult exercise for me at this level is the back squat and roll onto your backside then jump back up. I think I did about 2 in the time that she did 6. Whoo-wee as Jillian says, it is a challenge. LOL. Still I am loving it. I have seen lots of results so far.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Have done 2 days of Level 3 and I DON'T LIKE IT!

It's very quick, very confusing, very hard on my knees. I only did 5 days on Level 2 and my knees desperately needed a break. 1st day on Level 3 was really a give away as I spent the whole time trying to figure out the moves. 2nd day was better but not by much. The moves are so hard to my knees....I normally quite like squats but these are ridiculous and the lunge walks, wtf?

I'm not feeling so motivated as I haven't been good on my diet...but I'm worried to cut out food because my milk production has already diminished by quite a lot...and now baby is slightly sick as well...I think I'm having a bad week...
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    I spent 2 weeks on level 2 but I was not prepared for level 3. Today was my first day and I had to take so many breaks. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.