New - Starting with Turbo Jam

Options
Good Morning All!!

I am new to the group (not MFP) and just wanted to say HI!!! I just started back up on TurboJam and will start my week 3 on Monday. I ordered it about 6 years ago and started it and then never kept up with it. Then I learned about the BeachBody site and having a calendar and logging in and all and decided I would start again!! I started using the BEGINNERS schedule on the website, will run that 4 weeks twice and then hopefully run twice the 4 weeks at Advanced level, HOPEFULLY being able to move up to Cardio Party 3 by the end. I have stopped weighing myself every week and have decided I am going to limit myself to weighing in at the end of each 4 week cycle, taking pictures and re-measure as well so I have progress pictures! :)

After that, I would LOVE to order Turbo Fire but, I really want to get my endurance and Cardio back up to par before starting that. I jsut gave the HINT to my husband about wanting it for Christmas so HOPEFULLY I can start it at the beginning of 2013.

I have 25 lbs I want to lose by Christmas and KNOW this will help with that!! Once I get down those lbs, then I will work by inches and clothing size instead of weigh because I know the muscle is going to be GREAT!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!! :-)

Replies

• coachmjfitness11
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Love your drive! Feel free to add me for support, I'm a turbo FREAK! hahaa. Starting with TJ is the way to go, it makes TF way easier to pick up when you feel ready because you learn all the moves at a slower pace, so when you get trhwon into TF you learn it faster! Sounds like you are doing all the wonderful things to stay accountable! Good luck, and post here for support when you need it! :)