how do you manage travel??

Options
I have been using Body by Vi for almost 2 weeks now and it is going great! Shakes are awesome and I am learning all kinds of ways to make them delicious. I am doing 2 shakes a day and using my blender to make both of them. I have not yet found a way to make them yummy on their own...without ice/frozen fruit/ things that require a blender! My issue is that I will be going on a winery trip with my family next weekend and obviously can't take my blender. I want to keep on track, but how can I make the shakes yummy and filling when all I will have is a shaker bottle and my shake mix?? Any suggestions would be really helpful!!

Replies

• hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    When I cant use my blender I have two go-to recipes:

1. 8oz milk, shake mix, a little bit of vanilla flavoring and some ice. Shake it well until all is blended.
    2. 1 Individual Crystal Light Lemonade mix, shake mix, 10-12 ounces of water, ice. Shake it up really good to break down the lemonade and shake mix. This tastes a lot like a lemon pie.
  • MagonElizabeth
    Options
    thank you!!! I will give both of those a try. I have never been a fan of lemon...but I'm trying all kinds of new things these days so we will see! :)
  • KatFerrie
    Options
    I have found that a wand blender is easy to travel with and easy to clean (using it in the hotel is easy). As long as I use some fresh fruit, flavor mixins', ice and water is perfect. Many hotels will have a continental breakfast where you can get some milk, too. Good luck and enjoy your trip.