3,500 Calorie Challenge

Options
Starting Sept 10-16 would like to challenge all those to burn at least 3,500 calories or more. If you would like to jump on board make sure you document each day what type of exercise you do and how many calories you burned and post here on this group sight next Sunday. Would really like to encourage everyone to get on board for the challenge and I will have a surprise for the one who has burned the most calories!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• AmyJKSaunders
    AmyJKSaunders Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't get this posted yesterday, but I still wanted to post my results anyway, since I worked as hard as I could on this challenge this week. Here is my exercise report:

9/10/12 - Walking 3.0 mph for 43 minutes. Burned 242 calories.
    9/11/12 - Walking 3.0 mph for 42 minutes. Burned 241 calories.
    9/13/12 - Volleyball, non-competitive; 6-9 member team for 75 minutes. Burned 391 calories.
    9/14/12 - Walking 3.0 mph for 45 minutes. Burned 258 calories.
    9/14/12 - Bowling for 45 minutes (actually time I was bowling - my league lasted 3 hours). Burned 235 calories.
    9/15/12 - Walking 3.5 mph, brisk pace for 71 minutes. Burned 469 calories.

So, my minutes and calories burned totals are as follows:

Total Minutes: 321
    Total Calories Burned: 1,836

Although I did not reach the 3,500 goal, I am praising God because this is the most calories I have burned in a week since I started keeping track of it on MFP. I exercised 5 days this past week, but I try to find a little something to do everyday to burn calories and keep my metabolism up.

Thank you so much for the challenge. I thank God for all of you and your support on MFP. :happy:
  • FITNLUVINIT
    FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!!!!! at least you made the effort and exercised!!! keep up the good job and all that work will eventually pay off in the end!!!! thanks for participating!!!!
  • jdub224
    jdub224 Posts: 120
    Options
    Okay, here's my list:

10th 722 Calories
    11th 1239 Calories
    12th 643 Calories
    13th 859 Calories
    14th 642 Calories

That is doing Insanity every day and couch to 5k each night. A couple nights I mixed in some basketball.

Total for the week 4105.