WELCOME

Options
Small group here but hey we have to start somewhere. there are well over 500 MFP members here in New Bern and the surrounding towns, No reason we can beef this group up through word of mouth and invites. Please tell your New Bern area friends to join as well. We will pride ourselves on GOOD, EFFECTIVE information sharing and support each other to reach each and every one of our goals. NO MORE EXCUSES.. Lets do this People.

Keith

Replies

• keithmf24
    Options
    We are now 6 members strong. With Nearly 500 MFP members in and around the new bern area im sure we can get alot more members here. Thanks for joining and please continue to share this group with all of your local friends!

Keith
  • keithmf24
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8273-new-bern-nc

ABOVE IS THE LINK TO THIS GROUP FOR YOU TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN.
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    We haven't been in New Bern long so we've not got many friends on here yet, but I'll pass word of this group to those to whom I recommend MFP.
  • collinshc
    collinshc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Charles, pushing 40 and live in new Bern. I am struggling to get myself healthy so I can keep up with my 9 year old daughter! I want to begin to feel more positive about myself and my appearance. My diet attempts have been discouraging but I am not going to give up! I have about 70 pounds to my goal and am trying hard to eat better and exercise more.
  • keithmf24
    keithmf24 Posts: 63
    Options
    Welcome Charles. Though Our New Bern group is small, I am always here for help and advice. Im not a doctor or trainer so I can only speak to things i have tried wether they worked or did not. I wish you tons of luck on your journey. stay focused and stay motivated.

Keith