Starting P90X or Insanity anyone?

Options
kayla1025
kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
Is anyone planning to start P90X or Insanity in the next couple days? Id love someone to help hold me accountable! Ive done both off and on and never really stick to it..My goal is honestly at least 30days of it then from there..ill take on the next 30 days :)

Replies

• margarytmcg
    Options
    Hello Kayla! I plan on starting Insanity this Monday, I've done the same as you. I've started P90X and held it for a month then when the rest week comes I take a rest month.. But I'd love to have somebody to do Insanity with, I feel we'll be more successful than our last tries considering we'll have support. Are you in? I'm also trying to keep up with a healthy diet as well, cooking in more than eating out. Hope to hear from you soon!

Maggie
  • Blunderguff
    Options
    GoIng to try and give P90X Lean a try. Starting Monday. Started it before but only made it till day 20 something.
  • margarytmcg
    Options
    Okay cool, I'll give you support!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Starting Insanity tomorrow with the fit test ... I'll do Sunday to friday (I need saturdays off for my work sched and kids) etc...
    I did P90X in 2009-2010 and will probably make an hybrid later but...Insanity all the way for now
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i started p90x yesterday :) hoping to follow through. having trouble sitting today...means its working!
  • amygiommetti
    amygiommetti Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    On week three of p90x. I'm thinking up getting g insanity heard it alt better
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity today. I haven't decided how I feel about that yet!

Happy? Scared? Apprehensive? Excited? (why do I feel like I'm naming characters in a Disney movie?)
  • amortize20
    amortize20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i started insanity four days ago, my legs are killing me but it's a good work out so far :)
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity today. I took a couple of extra breaks when needed, and had to slow down on the jumping towards to end. My poor feet can't handle that much bouncing.

I'd love to share the journey with any of you. My journal is open, and don't mind people who speak their mind.
  • manfredz
    manfredz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started insanity twice without completing them. The plan is to start next week, but I have hurt my thumb (sewed five stitches) and i am not quite sure if it will work.
  • everett9239
    everett9239 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up my first round of Insanity on the 16th. I am beginning again on the 23rd. Looking for some motivation!!

Christy
  • martinezm11
    Options
    Started Insanity yesterday! Can't wait to see results!
  • michelledelib
    Options
    Would love to hear how others are handling Insanity??? I am on my 2nd week... and feel like I am leaving about 5-10 seconds of every other excercise....
  • b417adriana
    b417adriana Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im thinking im starting mine today. I need the support too!!! I wiill hold myself accountable if I slack! Let's make this fun!!
  • sanvanhaaften
    Options
    I did started this week and did my day 3 today! i can hardly walk lol...any one feel free to add me,we can do this together. :-)
  • workout2succeed
    Options
    Starting today with day 2, already done the fit test.
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ive just started insanity, on day 4 today feel free to add for support :)
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through week 3. Add away! I actually like it at this point (did NOT think I would say that)!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    I've been on and off p90x for a couple years, but starting Day 1 again on Monday 10/29. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am a p90x fanatic!
  • ssmacon
    ssmacon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on day 4 of P90X and would love to add some friends (female) who are going through the same program.... or just to help keep each other motivated!