Sports Bra

Options
Hi ladies! I'm wondering if you have any recommendations for a good sports bra? I'm having some trouble while I'm running and so far have only found wearing two bras as helped. I am actually small chested but due to hormones I take they are a bit sensitive (sorry that may be tmi) and I need some extra support.

Replies

• dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Nobody has any recommendations? :(
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I got mine at a Champion outlet. When it comes to sports bras, I think spending a little extra is worth it. My old one was a cotton fabric from a department store and it wasn't supportive at all- it squished but didn't help the, uhhh, bounce issue... I'm at work so I can't check what material mine is (it's at home) but it's that stretchy "sportswear" material, if that makes sense? It's rather thick and heavy too, which I think helps. You could also try getting those sportswear tank tops that have a bra built in, and wear a sports bra under that. That way, you have double support without feeling like you're wearing a ton of layers.
  • YouAreYourChoices
    Options
    I wear Champion as well. I would suggest going to their website http://www.championusa.com/ find which ever bra suits your needs then go to http://www.amazon.com/ and compare prices because sometimes (if your lucky with clothing..) you can get the exact same thing for much cheaper.
  • emilye72
    emilye72 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Champion! I have four but the other ones I got were super cheap and they don't fit well anymore. The Champion one I have is comfortable and I got it on sale at Kohls. I heard some friends say they will double up the sports bras during a work out if they are uncomfortable still.
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! :) I'll check out Champion.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Definitely Champion! I love my Champion sports bras SO MUCH! If I could, I would live in them. O.O

Edited to say I got my Champion bras at Target for $16.