Walking into Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9/7

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Hey, just a follow up of this weeks activities...how are we doing with the 3-5 of vegetables and fruits to stay alive and healthy???

Are we focusing on the good form for exercise and giving out 100%?!

Today...let's try the plank! Now I know the plank can be hard but you work up from 30 seconds to 2 minutes over time! Build. But I like this site because it give you various planks to do!
My challenge to you is to do 2 various planks of the 9 given! YOU can do it! Try two sets and incorporate into the workout routine today. I want to try (why I don't know...crazy?) the V-planks! Good Luck...but ya'll don't need it you guys rock! :wink:

http://www.fitsugar.com/8-Plank-Variation-Exercises-17932974#8-Plank-Variation-Exercises-17932974?slide=0&_suid=134702085825209082900845858188
(I know done before but this on has variation which I have never seen before so different.)
Peace,
WW

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Ive never done a plank...so im excited to try this!

Ill do a dolphin plank and the donkey kick plank i think. See how it goes, as long as i dont set off my lower back/sciatica issues, ill be super happy.

TYVM for the site!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I did the Dolphin Walk and Dolphin Donkey Kick. I am amazed at how difficult it was. i highly doubt my form on the donkey one was accurately executed. But I do feel it in my arms.

PS
    I am not doing so well in the vegetable and fruit goals due to my cupboards are bare. My exercises this week have been cardio very few strength exercises but I do believe with the exception of the a fore mentioned, my form has been good.
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Doing great on fruits & veggies.

Exercise focus is there...I even walked my son to school for the first time ever today. Yay! It was the cutest thing...we have a black lab. She always used to drive with me to take him to school. This morning I took her with us to walk him and she sat and refused to head home with me when he went his own way. I tried to pull her and she layed down. She was so confused about what was happening. Apparently the crossing guard saw her and she said it was the cutest thing she'd ever seen. My dog is extremely obedient, so for her not to listen when I say "let's go" was unheard of. Ha! She loves our little munchkin.

I will do a set of tabatas of the dolphin plank today.
  • fabulouslysweet
    fabulouslysweet Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great goal, Will def check it out :)
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing the plank w/ crunk (love those!) and the plank w bended knee
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Okay the dog story had me melting like butter!