Options
I had gastric bypass in 2008, SW 261, got to my LW of 162, then in 2010 had a baby went up to 210 during the pregnancy.
CW is 192, and have been stuck for months. I read the book, and even wrote down my 1st weeks of meals. I will be starting this monday. I will let everyone know how I am doing.

Replies

• Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! We are all here when you need us. This is a great group with a lot of supportive people.
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I highly suggest reading the book with a pile of sticky notes, so you can flag the pages with the information that you'll want to refer to later.

I tried CTL for 2 weeks on my vacation w/ my mom in June, and saw better progress than I have ever seen on the first 2 weeks of any program (which was about 4-5 pounds). I officially started CTL on my own the 2nd week of July when I actually got the book in my hands and re-read it. I am thrilled with my weight loss so far, and actually can't wait to see where I'm at by Jan 1st!

Any questions, just shout them out!! I'm sure one of us will be able to help!