Weekend plans?

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
seems so serious in here today, but, hey it is FRIDAY!!

I have a date tonight--date #5 and I am making him dinner. Tomorrow I have my niece and nephew for the most of the day and then probably see date from tonight, then Sunday is my mom's bday celebration.

What are single peeps up to ?

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Woohoo #5!!! Get it Moe!!

Wellllllll, I'm heading to Austin tomorrow. FL will be visiting from MN to get the rest of his stuff from storage so we will be shacking it up for the weekend. I haven't seen him since he moved in May. I can't wait to see him!!!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

Wellllllll, I'm heading to Austin tomorrow. FL will be visiting from MN to get the rest of his stuff from storage so we will be shacking it up for the weekend. I haven't seen him since he moved in May. I can't wait to see him!!!

YAY......have fun and BEHAVE yourself haha
    Great new pic btw
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

And what does he think of this fine state I call home??
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    LOL Have fun Amazona

I have a 3 day weekend this week-- thats right be jealouis lol.... Tonight a bunch of us are going to the bar to celebrate my friends new job.. probably be an all nighter.

Tomorrow night I think Mr. Nice guy and I may be going to a heavy metal show.
    Sunday I'm supposed to go to dinner and a movie with Mr. Nice guy
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Poncho, that's where he's from. He loves it. He's in Minneapolis, was in Duluth... I plan to visit one of these days.
  • La_Amazona
    Options

YAY......have fun and BEHAVE yourself haha
    Great new pic btw

Just to be clear, NO funny business whatsoever!!

Thanks for the compliments... :)
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Tonight may be hanging with some friends, probably extremely low key just hanging around bull ****ting.
    Saturday I'll be packing and getting an early night sleep and I have the first flight out Sunday morning for Seoul, South Korea.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Probably staying in or doing something low key tonight, gotta work tomorrow. Tomorrow night double date with a couple of the GFs friends.

That and FOOTBALL!!!!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Poncho, that's where he's from. He loves it. He's in Minneapolis, was in Duluth... I plan to visit one of these days.

Oh is that so???
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back from my road trip to the Outer Banks...then back to work.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Not much excitement for me..

I'm taking care of my roommate since she can't walk from foot surgery, so no spending the weekend at the bf's. :)

I'll probably go for a little fishing and eat dinner with him on Saturday though, and maybe he'll come over for some football on Sunday. We'll see.

He doesn't like to come over to my house since he doesn't get cell phone reception, and also because he's stubborn. :\
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Tonight, nothing except buying a new dog e-collar to address my mess from yesterday. For those not on my friends list, I arrived home to my poor dog tangled in the blinds unable to move because the e-collar he had on got stuck in the strings on the blinds. He had thrown up all over, ugh... anyway... I need to deal with that!

Tomorrow after Zumba, I'm headed to B-Dubs for beer and wings... ok, really to watch my Buckeyes (GO BUCKS! Woo Hoo!!) with a group of friends then headed to the SouthPark area of Charlotte for a Jazz fest.

Sunday, I'm excited to FINALLY go tubing with a friend... been waiting all summer and now we have reservations!!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Working out tonight and running in the morning. My mom is coming back to the area to attend the funeral of a childhood friend of hers and driving to Springfield. She'll be here around dinner time on Saturday and staying until Monday morning. A girl I was dating who didn't think she was ready to be in a relationship changed her mind. We are talking and have spent time together over the last week. We're trying to make plans to spend some time together this weekend as well. We'll see how that goes. I may also take in a high school football game tonight. Two schools in town are playing against each other. It should be a pretty good game as one school is a perennial power and won the state championship in its Division last year. The other went far in the playoffs in its division.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Tonight, bachlorette with a boat cruise :)
    Tomorrow- baby shower, getting getting tire put back on my car and then to parents out to dinner seeing a blues guy play
    Sunday drive back home, might have a date. (so many first meetings...not many second)
    good on OP for date #5!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Tonight, I plan to just kick back and relax after I get my workout in. I don't know how a 4 day work week has felt so long. Maybe walking to and from work in this heat has sucked the energy out of me.

Tomorrow, I will go on date #2 with the guy from POF I met last Friday. He made me plan it this time (or I would have to agree to his idea of snorkeling) so we are going for lunch (Indian buffet! My favorite!) and then to walk it off at the arboretum. We both have jobs that involve some work with plants so that will be good, and it will give us time to talk. I don't see how you can talk with a snorkel in your mouth and your head under water. :tongue:

Sunday will involve some work preparing for the week and a little time doing domestic chores. If the day goes well and I don't end up sleeping in and wrecking my productivity, maybe I'll catch a movie in the evening at the place nearby that has $5 admission on Sundays.

Date #5 sounds really promising, Moe -- good luck!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    @Moe - wow, date No.5 sounds like serious sex and frolics :laugh: :wink: Have fun! :bigsmile:

@Diana - Ohhhhhh yeaaaaaahhhhh!!! FL and you single again?? Conincidence?? :wink: :wink: :wink: :bigsmile:

@Mellie - dont blame you for not snorkling, I cant think of anything less romantic!! lol Have fun and kiss him this time....haha! :smooched:

@Dave - Ooooo good luck with Miss 180!! Is she going to meet Mummy?? :love:

@Kerry - good luck on the date that might happen. One will eventually stick :flowerforyou:

@NC - what is tubing? :huh:

As for me, I'm working and turned down a date this week, so its me, myself and I on Sunday :cry: Althought, the weather here is supposed to be scorchio, so I will probably meet with some amigo's and get drunk.......wooo hoooo!!! :drinker:

Have fun everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing here from the smiley orgy above. Anna. :laugh:

I think he's supposed to kiss ME, not the other way around, right? That's what I'm reading in the confidence thread at least. :wink:

Sorry you have to work, but some drinks with friends is at least something to look forward to.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Tonight - chill with the BF (we really haven't had a lot of time together in the past two weeks because of vacations).:bigsmile: :laugh:

Tomorrow - Great Grapes Wine Festival in Reston Town Center - part of my pre-birthday weekend celebration where I plan to get a little toasty. :smile:

Sunday - Nationals game in the early afternoon courtesy of my dad

My birthday is smack in the middle of next week, so two weekends of celebration makes it ok. Hehehe...:bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Tonight - I start back up with a new personal trainer, and then home with a movie

Tomorrow - I have to work 8 hours but in the middle of that I have a football double header I am playing in. So I will probably work 6:30 to 9:30 and 12:30 to 5:30. Saturday night I am going to go see a friends band play followed by going to this french bakery that NC took me to when we met.

Sunday - normal day at the softball fields.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Date #2 Includes watching the Iowa/Iowa State game because we cheer for opposite teams....should be interesting....
    then fishing.

Then get some chores done. boo