Introduction.....

2»

Replies

• mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Well ladies - I'm feeling a mixed bag of emotions this week!

I'm very sad to say that my goal is no longer going to be losing as much weight as possible over the next 14 weeks :( but it's for a REALLY good reason!!

I'M PREGNANT!! I just found out Sunday night! Because I am "obese" my goal in the 1st Trimester is going to be to maintain my current weight (192). If you gals are still okay with me sticking around I'd love to cheer all of you on! But, since I will not be competing - I understand if I should just rejoin all of you lovely ladies next MAy after our little one is born.

Thanks for understanding and BEST OF LUCK to ALL of you!!! :happy:
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member

I'm very sad to say that my goal is no longer going to be losing as much weight as possible over the next 14 weeks :( but it's for a REALLY good reason!!

I'M PREGNANT!! I just found out Sunday night! Because I am "obese" my goal in the 1st Trimester is going to be to maintain my current weight (192). If you gals are still okay with me sticking around I'd love to cheer all of you on! But, since I will not be competing - I understand if I should just rejoin all of you lovely ladies next MAy after our little one is born.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is GREAT news!!!! I completely understand that you are unable to compete in this challenge but please know that we are here for you no matter what!!!!

Pam :)
  • Well ladies - I'm feeling a mixed bag of emotions this week!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What fantastic news!!! :D Good luck on your goal and we are all cheering you on, can't wait to hear updates!!! wahooo!!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Hi All!!!!!! My name is Stacy Daniel. I started this weight loss process last October. I started off strong and lost 40 pounds. My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer in January and in May he died. Since then my weight loss has stalled completely. I am ready to get back on the bandwagon. I would like to finally lose the last 30 pounds.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member

CONGRATS we would love for you to stick around and cheer us on, we can use all the encouragement and motivation we can get
  • Hi All!!!!!! My name is Stacy Daniel. I started this weight loss process last October. I started off strong and lost 40 pounds. My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer in January and in May he died. Since then my weight loss has stalled completely. I am ready to get back on the bandwagon. I would like to finally lose the last 30 pounds.

Stacy - I am so sorry for your loss! :heart: Cancer is never an easy battle! Try to stay strong and positive - you have a great support group here! We will support you through the last 30 lbs! :happy: way to go !!
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Great video Pam!

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm so late posting. It's been a crazy few weeks. My name is Lindsay and I've been doing these challenges since January. I have been gaining and lossing the same 3 pounds over the last few months and finally need to buckle down and get the weight loss started again. I've lost almost 40 pounds total since last October and I have about 40 more pounds to go at this point. I'm excited to get this challenge started! Feel free to add me because I can use all the support I can get! Good luck everyone!