What's your workout strategy?

Options
2»

Replies

• melanielb73
    melanielb73 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to get to the gym 3x per week and I have several Jillian Michaels DVD's i plan on using on days i do not get to the gym
  • Shaboo6767
    Shaboo6767 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck guys. I'm so pumped and ready. Hope you are too.
    ;)
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My crazy work schedule doesn't allow me to set a routine right now, but I'm going to attempt to get in some form of exercise every day. I'll be using my elliptical, Kettleworx, weights, walking, golf, yoga, Bob Harper, or whatever else I can get in for the day. I feel so much better when I get in a good workout!
  • brpainter
    brpainter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My plan is:

Monday: 30 Day Shred in the AM, walking in the evening.
    Tuesday: Walking or Zumba in the evening.
    Wednesday: 30 Day Shred, walking in the evening.
    Thursday: Walking or Zumba in the evening.
    Friday: 30 Day Shred.
    Saturday: Walking - We usually go shopping or do something as a family this day which usually involves walking, hiking, etc.
    Sunday: Rest, possibly a leisurely walk in the evening.
  • jonisteenhoek
    jonisteenhoek Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Monday through Friday I do Kosama (crossfit workout that is amazing!)
    Saturday's - Incline trainer (Jillian Michaels and I are besties)

Sunday - day off!

I'm hoping to add Couch to 5K three days a week as well - finish that before December...it's possible!!
  • Jazznation901
    Jazznation901 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I run 3 days a week and I do this REALLY REALLY REALLY hard/amazing bootcamp class at my gym. Seriously, it's amazing!lol And I'm trying to increase my endurance by running because eventually I want to run a 5k.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    They recommend that people get a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise a day, so I strive for that 5-7 days per week. I run 5kms.every second day and on non-run days I either take a Zumba class, do the Shred it With Weights video, or go for a bike ride.