kudos! 9/8

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Ok, I want us all to read this article because I believe it is profound.....as we lose weight and get stronger it is not only about making healthy food and fitness choices but the power of the MIND!!!!!!! Let this journey help you change your mind set too!!!!!!

WHAT is in the heart will come out the mouth....eventually...so what are you say???

http://shrinkingjeans.net/2012/09/celebrating-success-now/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+ShrinkingJeans+(Shrinking+Jeans)

Peace,
WW

Replies

• alysonporter
    alysonporter Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine will say: I can juggle groceries in one arm and 2 kids on the other. I push myself as hard as I can for as long as I can. I celebrate every pound I have lost. And no matter what--I just keep moving forward from where I am and never look back. Never. :happy:
  • MrsD07
    Options
    Hmmmmm. I am only on day 4. BUT.

I am drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day. I am staying within my 1200 calorie/day food intake. I am exercising every day now! More than once! I am healthier today, than I was on Monday. :)
  • Nicoleholmes2
    Nicoleholmes2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Nicole. I weigh 227pounds. I have lost 10 pounds so far. I may not go to the gym but every blue moon but I go walking often. I may not fit into my skinny jeans but I can fight 1 size smaller. I may put others first but Sunday mornings is my time:)
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I think I will cry. Yesterday I went clothes shopping. I should have felt great but clothes no matter what I weigh never quite fit right. Although the clothes I was trying on were smaller sizes and they were loose, I still could not see the "kudos". I ended up not getting anything. I said, "I will buy new clothes once I lose more. Maybe then they will fit right."

After reading your post today, I am convicted. Thank you.

My heart will rejoice because as of Friday I weigh 164.5. I am now lighter than I was June 2005 when I was wearing a size 10. I am more than 30 pounds lighter than just last year when even a size 14 was not all that comfortable. I was able to put on a dress I bought in 2005. My husband just last night commended me for all my hard work, how he can see I have lost weight, he is proud of me, and he said, "You look good." My friends have also praised me. It is about time I do the same for myself. After all I do it for others why not me?

"Lisa, you look good. I am proud that you have kept your word to have a no excuse policy. Not many will ride at a vigorous speed to burn off calories for 90 minutes. I feel better because you are taking better care of me. I no longer have heartburn or shortness of breath. My pants do not fall because of my belly pushing them down. You are learning balance and I have faith that you will continue to make better choices in the future. I love you and I am glad I am you."