Let's tackle this together!

Options
Sptwoman
Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
Anyone here from Georgia? Anyone with joint issues and a large amount of excess weight? I'm looking for MFP pals to help keep me motivated! I am in my 50's. I've lost 37 lbs and I still need to lose a lot more. Can you relate? Can you offer motivation and support? Do you want motivation and support? If so, let's tackle this together! Send me an invite! :happy:

Replies

• MelodyBronson
    MelodyBronson Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I need so much help and motivation! I am in my 50's and it's very, very, very hard for me to lose weight! I've lost about 25 lbs but I have SO MUCH more to go! I did well for awhile and have "fallen off the wagon"...I quit getting on MyFitnessPal and doing my logging of foods & exercise. Now I MUST get back on track. :embarassed:
  • samantha1953
    samantha1953 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I started this group but have been lax of late. Welcome to you both. Hang in there, you both have a great start!
  • bcraigrncen
    bcraigrncen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can offer support and would love to have a new weight loss friend. I am not from Georgia, but did live there briefly as a child. I am from the south though and trust me I know the pit-falls! As my mama would say, "If you love 'em you feed em!" I didn't know you could serve a vegetable that wasn't swimming in bacon grease or covered in battered and fried. I live in West Texas. The desert!
  • knitincrazee
    knitincrazee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm back and boy do I need a kick in the pants! Anyone here from Ohio? I'm looking for a weight loss pal. I would love to lose 50 lbs or so, but have trouble knowing what food plan I should follow and I'm totally crappy at exercise..
  • MelodyBronson
    MelodyBronson Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Dallas, TX area....and I need a kick in the booty myself to get myself back to exercising. I've been good with my eating and so I have lost a little weight since the holidays...But I need to get off the couch and back to exercising...when it's cold outside I just don't want to do much of anything! But I am determined to get myself back on track! Let's go ladies over 50! We can do this!