Sunday's Challenge: Reflection Part 2 9/9/12

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Okay, as I said before due to low readership Sundays will be a day of reflection...I also thought of adding to previous post in updated information I have found...so if you are reading thru on a Sunday and see an "old" posting but in the corner you see 'garlic7girl' with recent time like '2 hours ago' that just means I found something new to update on the previous topic.

Feel free to re-read and challenge yourself on a Sunday...and during the following week!

Peace, Love and Joy,
WW

Replies

• lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Upon reflection with your Saturday post about 'what you put in is what comes out', I went back to store and bought me a new outfit. The sales clerk who is my friend's daughter said I looked real good. I feel better for going back instead of quitting and thinking I had not lost enough weight to merit a new outfit.
  • fabulouslysweet
    fabulouslysweet Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I really liked your comment.. I am at a state where the mirror is not my best friend so buying clothes for myself was the last thing on my mind to do cause I dreaded thinking about having to try something on. But you made me realize that the opposite affect can come out of it that it can actually make me feel better about myself to actually have something that complements my body. Thank you for sharing