Finger Tattoos

Options
2»

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    @fatboypup - That's really sweet! I always thought that if I ever get married, I'd like us to get tattoos instead of wedding bands (provided he's into the idea, too).

we got married the day before st pats ..... hence the shamrocks. If we ever get divorced ill get the other lucky charms on my other fingers lol
  • StarLady82
    StarLady82 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, when I was having a tattoo on my leg about a month ago, the artist's daughter was showing him designs for the palms of her hands. He said it was pretty pointless because he'd done something similar for someone else and it didn't last, so it would have to be re-done over and over again. I know you asked about fingers but I can imagine it would similar to the palm.
  • nadsazombie
    Options
    "You know you'll be stuck with that forever, right?" The joke's on them, really.

isnt that what people without tattoos usually say to us tatted folK????
    lol

but personally id rather be "stuck" with something unique and that i love for the rest of my life
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    @StarLady82 - I assume it would be similar, too, thank you!

@nadsazombie - Haha, very true. But yup, that's the difference.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    we got these for our 10 year .....

423927_3204006511592_1609011480_2565853_1322170296_n.jpg

OHMYGODDOYOUKNOWHOWMUCHILOVETHIS:love:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    we got these for our 10 year .....

423927_3204006511592_1609011480_2565853_1322170296_n.jpg

OHMYGODDOYOUKNOWHOWMUCHILOVETHIS:love:

<.......................................................................................................................................................>
    This much?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    MOAR!!!!!!!!!!! Infinity muches.

The artist did a lovely job shading them so as to give the 3D effect.

Really fantastic :)
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I got VIDA LOCA on my fingers as so it is the truth for me
  • charz13
    charz13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have my knuckles tattooed and they haven't faded at all but I see ppl Come in Every day at work with faded and worn of tattoos on the inner finger, they ask why it happens , how they can stop it from happening etc. we have literally see a tattoo on the inner finger wear off in literally 3 weeks. We refuse to tattoo that part of the finger at work as we would be taking your money for something that generally will with completely or partly wear off and it looks bad on our artist and gives us a bad name. You have to just remember you are tattooing skin, it's a living breathing organ and with that being said you are constantly picking things up, moving your fingers etc. and just due to general activities and exfoliation it will evenly wear off.