Haze, Fog and bedazzled....9/11

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Sorry I am late today...I spent 2+ hours in traffic....I am a little dazed.

So I challenge you...when dazed and a little out of you zone...don't panic...don't eat...sometimes doing nothing for 10 minutes is key and decompress then....see what you can do next that won't tax your brain too hard then later onto the highlights of the day! Honestly, I am not even going to focus on anything beyond the next 5 min! LOVE you all

PS
Pray for those who are in pain and suffer...9/11 makes us realize we need to be there for others.

Replies

• WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Good challenge. Yesterday I found myself a bit "foggy" while working on the computer. I'm trying to be very structured and strict in my food intake over the next month so every time I got foggy, I would walk around for a few minutes and it cleared my head up quickly. Just getting the blood flowing I guess!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am in a haze too. I woke with a sinus headache and had to take Claritin. This put me in a thicker fog. Since it is hard to think I am going in slow motion. I am grateful I was able to do my 20 Second Fitness. Hopefully soon the kids will be up to par and we can begin school.

I said a prayer that those who suffer loss whether from 9/11 or other that they will still be able to live rich happy lives. I do not want them to live in 'what could or should have been' I want them to know joy and live it fully. May they remember their loved one and not cause them grief but allow them to feel the happiness in that treasured memory.

Slow and sure will be the motto today.

Blessings to all the Warriors.