Excercise Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    went on several walks last week. i do strength training the other days. i got in about 3 walks of about 45 minutes last week! this week i got in a run about 37 minutes and hoping for another run later this week.
  • pugloversara
    Options
    Ill be completely honest I did not exercise at all this past week. The only thing I managed to do was some walking. It was a very rough week for me emotionally and I ended up having a horrible nervous breakdown.

So any ideas for this weeks challenge? If no one post anything by the end of tonight I would like to make it a point for myself and others if you want to join. That no matter what it is I will move this week. It is time to get back on track no matter how much my anxiety is revved up. So with that said I guess Ill be trying to do some yoga this week.
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    do something for at least 10 minutes each day? could even be just sit ups, etc... just doing anything is good
  • DreamerZenko
    DreamerZenko Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ill be completely honest I did not exercise at all this past week. The only thing I managed to do was some walking. It was a very rough week for me emotionally and I ended up having a horrible nervous breakdown.

So any ideas for this weeks challenge? If no one post anything by the end of tonight I would like to make it a point for myself and others if you want to join. That no matter what it is I will move this week. It is time to get back on track no matter how much my anxiety is revved up. So with that said I guess Ill be trying to do some yoga this week.

Posted a separate thread for suggestions and posted some there: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/752831-challenge-suggestions Same with food. Yoga is very nice- I love it. It is very calming and works a lot of muscles :)