Re-watch Season One

Options
luvJOJO
luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
I am all excited for Season 2 of AHS. I have been wanting to re-watch season one. I know it isn't on Netflix. Anyone know where to re-watch season one? I really need to go buy the DVD's!!! If I can't find them, that is what I will have to do. Thoughts please...

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I don't believe Season one is released yet to DVD. I think it will be sometime in Oct. Since many other FX's shows are available on netflix I am sure it will be streaming on netflix in the future. When AHS first came out I had a website that I used to download it for free and I would take it over to my boyfriends so he could watch it. I went there a few weeks ago to download season 3 of pretty little liars (don't judge lol) but it had been blocked my google and upon further investigation the site had been removed. I was beyond bummed. I will check tonight to see if it is back up.

In the meantime, maybe piratebay?

*edit for spelling.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I got it from the bay on Friday, pretty good quality and it was 4.5gb
  • luvJOJO
    Options
    I don't believe Season one is released yet to DVD. I think it will be sometime in Oct. Since many other FX's shows are available on netflix I am sure it will be streaming on netflix in the future.
    Damn, I did not even thing about it not being out on DVD yet :(
    I went there a few weeks ago to download season 3 of pretty little liars (don't judge lol)
    I will not judge you if you promise not to judge me for watching......the vampire diaries bahaha!
    I got it from the bay on Friday, pretty good quality and it was 4.5gb
    Sweet, thanks!
  • uyent
    uyent Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am excited too! Have you checked the fx channel website out? Sometimes they have the older episodes on.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I went there a few weeks ago to download season 3 of pretty little liars (don't judge lol)
    I will not judge you if you promise not to judge me for watching......the vampire diaries bahaha!

I'm judging you both! Especially you Krizz!
  • luvJOJO
    Options

I'm judging you both! Especially you Krizz!

Damn! lol
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I also got it from the Bay and rewatched the last two episodes of Season 1 on Sunday. Holy cats, that show scares the hell out of me, but I like it. Sooo creepy I have to watch it during the daytime or I get too scared to go to sleep (I'm a big baby). I can't wait for season 2!!!!