Hi! I just joined the group!

Options
My little bundle of joy was born on 8/5/12. She is my second daughter. My first was born 6/1/2002! Yes, 10yr diff :ohwell: Both births were c-sections due to complications. I had bounced back with my first easily having worked out through most of the entire pregnancy (with weightlifting/cardio). I basically kept the routine I had prior to getting pregnant and boy did that make for speedy recovery. This time, however, I was lazy and slacked the whole pregnancy. You see, I was scared. I did have a miscarriage 3/2011 and couldn't focus on diet and exercise with this last pregnancy.

So needless to say, this recovery was pretty rough. I've just started to feel better these past few days. That means I can do more and get around easier without my incision making my insides turn in pain. I'm close to pre-preg weight, but it doesn't mean **** to me if my body is all saggy and soft. No sirree ladies. I need to weigh 120 in muscle not flabby skin and fat. So my goal is to get back on track and transform myself back to a fit mom. I don't need the perfect body. I just need to feel, look and BE STRONG.

If anybody has similar goals, hit me up. Feel free to view my old pics on my profile. I did bounce back from that loss at 20wks last year. My last blog has a post partum pic of me at 18days. I got some work to do!