Run Logs question

Options
redfroggie
redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
Ok with the new update, if you go into Missions and Run Logs at the top then hit Statistics you can see how many times you've been chased and caught.
I have only been caught 1 time so far and I'm on mission 22. Well when I looked at the logs it says Total Zombie Mobs 38 avoided ...but caught 40 times! Well I'm no math genius first of all, but that isn't possible. I've always been able to outrun the Zoms and have only lost supplies the 1 time.
Anyone else have odd numbers like this?

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    mine says avoided 9 mobs..but was caught 15 times...I know thats not right...may be some glitch...
  • redfroggie
    Options
    mine says avoided 9 mobs..but was caught 15 times...I know thats not right...may be some glitch...

Glad to see it's not just me. WTG on the 9 evasions!
  • GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mine says 80 Mobs Evaded but caught by 81 and I've never been caught that I'm aware of. Then again, after an hour long run it tells me I've burned 35 calories so I'm not sure I put a lot of stock in the stats.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I noticed the same thing. Only caught once, and it shows that I was caught more than I was chased. New math, huh?
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Honestly...I dont pay attention to the outrun/caught stats..I just keep going. I do plan on doing it all over again once I have completed all the mission....try and evade ALL mobs..I think I can do it
  • redfroggie
    Options
    Honestly...I dont pay attention to the outrun/caught stats..I just keep going. I do plan on doing it all over again once I have completed all the mission....try and evade ALL mobs..I think I can do it

I take no stock in their stats, as GenFo said after running for nearly an hour and it shows 35 cals when the HRM shows 535. I just thought it was bizarre lol.

Once I am done I will redo the missions without the chases and just see if I can improve my overall time as I keep track of each run on my phone.
  • uk_james
    uk_james Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Same here, there must be a glitch on the app - haven't been caught by a zom since Mission 1 (learnt fast!) and calorie count is completely wrong, like yesterday it said something like 74, when it was closer to 564!

I run Nike+ app at the same time and get my stats from there, far more accurate.