How is everyone doing?!

petithamu
petithamu Posts: 582 Member
Are we holding on?! I know it's been difficult for me to continue but we must finish this and we can finish this!

Replies

• KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    I has been hard but like you said, "we must finish this and we can finish this". I will keep at. I will finish it, but man my arms hurt. I feel like I need to take a rest day after 2 days. On the third day my arms are so tired I can only do 2 or 3 modified push ups before I have to rest for a second or two. I think I will do week 1 for 2 weeks so I don't overdo it before my body is ready. As sore as I am right now, I love the way it feels because I know I am doing something good for my body. I am going to target tonight to see if I can find other dvd's to try when I do take a rest from ripped in 30. Maybe yoga or cardio. If any of you can recommend anything that would be great.
  • Finished day 2 of Level 3. I can't believe I am on Level 3!! It hurts and my body shakes like Jello but I will finish all levels. I can feel that I am stronger. I have lost 2 inches from my waist. I am probably older than most that are doing the DVD, at 56 years old. So come on youngsters, try to keep up with me!!!:laugh: Push, Push Push through!!!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Amazing you guys! Seriously, I've wanted to quit so many times and I'm only in my second week!!

I hate HATE the first cardio circuit in Level 2, my arms shake and I'm screaming on the top of my lungs and I still have to take a 3 second break. I'm pretty sure my baby's first word is going to be ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!