Motivation

Options
I just bought myself some expensive SIZE-3 short-shorts I've had my eye on for a while and I want to get into them by Christmas! I'm hoping by losing the remainder of the weight need for this 30lb challenge I will fit into them by then! *I live in SoCal so it's shorts season all year lol*

Does anyone else have something motivating them to lose the weight by Christmas? (other than the weightloss itself)

Replies

• stellapiano
    stellapiano Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I actually (am ebarrassed to admit) forgot that I joined this group for a little while. But I recently joined Curves and the money that I'm paying is definitely motivation to workout and get those pounds off! hahaha
  • Ewaldt
    Ewaldt Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am in college, so seeing my family over winter break is definitely motivation to be looking swell by then :) But I am also transferring schools after this semester, and I would LOVE to be able to start my life at this new college as a healthier person who is set and determined to continue that journey and stay that way!!
  • Hippo2011hop
    Options
    Hey friends.
    I was superduper motivated to join this group and lose 30lbs by Xmas. I've been walking heaps and trying to eat sensibly. The first couple of weeks went ok and now, BOOM, I'm back to my starting weight.

Does anybody have any tips for what to change to inspire my body in the right direction?
    I walk about 6km each day (to and from work) at a fairly good pace. I try to make sure I balance my foods with protein, carbs, fat an fibre... I haven't been to the gym for a while due to injury, so I know that's something I have to get back to.

Any other interesting tips you might have had success with?