Mission 22 for today...

Options
redfroggie
redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
My run tonight will be Mission 22! I want to finish but then don't want to. I would normally finish 23 on Saturday but I am doing a 9 mile hike on Sunday and need to save my legs. So I might not get to the last mission till Tuesday.
I'm sad to see it end already. I really wish they would hurry up with season 2. :sad:

Replies

• suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be sad too. I really, really hope that they have a second season by the time I finish. It will be like turning the last page of a book that completely sucked me in.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I plan to go through them all again. Since I am a novice runner..and do more walking than running...I want to do all again to see if the second time around I can do more running than walking..and its kind of nice that the dialog does change up a bit when you repeat a mission..but the story is the same..
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I've still got the 7 supply missions to go through, then I will redo the story missions again but without the zom chases. I track my time and distance on my phone so I will work on improving my time.