Planks AGAIN?!?!? No No No! 9/13

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR9nHQXCZMo

Look at both of these and decide which one you would like to do! I did them in a video the other day...hey I am still alive! LOL!

Add to your routine or make it apart of your cardio today! YOU can try 3 sets of 30 seconds!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I will kill 2 birds with one stone. Since I have committed to exercise during commercials tonight with my other group, this will be the exercise I choose to do during the commercial rotation, Plank Jacks among other cardio drills.

"I just love it when a plan comes together." Name the movie from which this quote comes.
  • MrsD07
    Options
    challenge accepted!! Where can I find more of these daily challenges?! They are so motivating and I love changing up my routine!
  • MrsD07
    Options
    Holy crap!! JELLY LEGS!!!
  • lisaissasa
    Options
    MrsD07, if you go to 'Groups' tab and then type challenge in the search bar, you should be able to find other groups that put out challenges. I am also a member of "Kimberly's Inspiration".

It might be hard to choose because there are boodles of choices. Good luck and have fun with it.
  • lisaissasa
    Options
    I lost count but I know I did four sets of plank jumps (or whatever they are called). I do not know the reps I just kept going until commercial was over. Sweaty!
  • cookingcow
    cookingcow Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Challenge most definitely accepted!!
  • ceppie
    ceppie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    Will do the easy version tonight.