Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Thursday Sept 13

Another great day comming today. Heres another little quote for the day. (One of these days I will learn to correctly post a picture)

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT." by Zig Ziglar

Replies

• sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    So I had a great day lots of water not sugars, no cravings but I did want it for no good reason but I knew I would have to admit to it a well. We had a weiner roast with my son's scout group campfire kick off with lots of treats.... but I held strong no weiner, no hot chocolate, no treats.... I didn't eat at all I waited till I got home for supper with my husband (I did have it packed with me but I didn't eat it).
    I also had an awsome long, LONG walk with my girls, and my pedometer showed it I went over 20 000 steps yesterday. LOVE IT! I am still sore from weights so there is one goal I may not make this week 4X weights... but I don't want to hurt myself by going when not ready.