Goal

Options
My goal is weight is 125 # current weight is 160 pounds 5 foot 7 inches. I have lost 3 pounds this week. I am a closet binger. I am known to consumer whatever I can find. I had gotten to the point that I was almost getting to the point of throwing up. I started a binge after the kids would leave for school. Sometimes I would binge after everybody went to bed. The kids noticed some food missing. Then when I said I ate it they gave me a look like Mommy why did you eat it all. I actually a few times ran to the store to replace the items. Currently I am going on 5 days without the binges. It is getting easier as I look forward to a 100 calorie like Kettle Corn. The other day I was supposed to eat a Oreo at school for Open house for my daughter's classs. I was afraid that woul lead to a big binge. I told her I needed to lose so weight because the doctor told me I needed to. She understood it and asked a little boy to eat it. They were taking a poll how people eat them. One bite, just the cream etc. I was glad I got past it. Sweet things don't tempt me as much but the desire is still there.