It's the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Gonna have my kiddos this weekend and veg out around the house.

CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN the house.....simply because it needs it.

Then maybe go visit one of the kids friends (I work with her mom) and chill in the great outdoors.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Going away for my girlfriends birthday as I have no soccer games to coach this weekend.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Hitting up an outlet mall to get started on my new fall/winter wardrobe. Going from a size 14 to a size 4/6 in a year makes each new season expensive. Good friends 35th Birthday tomorrow night, out for family style Italian. Carb-haters nightmare!

Steelers football on Sunday. Which means early morning workout, errands and plopping on the couch with a beer by 4:30.

Have a great one folks!

WOW! Good for you! Would love to get your tips and see pics!

Didn't know you were a Steelers fan!!!! Woot woot! Me too! Janie is too! So I will be on that sofa with you .. in New York .. lol. I am not happy about all the injuries so early in the season. Read yesterday that Ben's knee was wrapped, Harrison isn't playing and Troy may not play. Grrrrrrr. Why doesn't our whole first string just sit out. That would be great.

Sunday is new guys beach house, and possible meet his daughter. Even though it is VERY early, she is a teenager and VERY excited to meet me so he is good with it, and fine with me :)

Good luck & keep us posted on this!

Definitely!!!

to the one whose daughter is going to live with dad .. it is always a fear of mine, but don't feel like a failure .. I think that divorce or separate households just breeds that kind of behavior. If you were living together as a family, she would have no where to run and would have to work out her issues .. it isn't your fault. Things will work out.

Have a great weekend all! I am going to clean forever and a day and then watch football. So glad it is football season again!!!

Go Steelers!!!!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I read something about eating a whole chocolate cake. That sounds SO yummy.

Uh yeh .. I want to do this too .. lol
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    [...]
    I know a certain someone will be there :bigsmile: :wink:

I've just done HIIT skips, pushups and planks so I dont feel as fat in my dress!!! :laugh:

Good plan! Good luck with that special someone at the wedding!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Same old same old for me. Taking care of Celena, and hanging out with Steve as much as I can. :) I'm also going to a wedding tomorrow, Auntie!

Today is day 11 of 30 of my Whole30 challenge.. the weekends are the hardest! It's going to be hard to resist the wedding cake.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Tonight was errands and relaxing after a tough week... drink in hand now! I have been socializing with friends on FB for about an hour now, so I figure it's social drinking :wink:

Tomorrow is Weird Movie Night at my friend's house (her invention). It's pot luck and the new guy is possibly coming - I'll find out in the morning. I don't blame him if he wants to skip though since it will be the fourth time we've seen each other and he'll be thrown in with a couple of my friends (and a few people I don't even know). I have lots of cleaning to do tomorrow before fun time and I need to get a good workout in.

Sunday will be a pretty full workday for me, but I can at least work from home and get another workout in again.

All in all, not a very exciting weekend.

Good luck at the wedding, Anna. :wink: Personally, I'd have no problem avoiding the wedding cake, buffcupcake - especially if it's a fruitcake one. Gross!

Happy shopping, Kristen! You have done amazing! That's inspirational!

BigBrewski - nice new avatar pic!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Babysitting, doing math homework, studying for my math exam, writing an essay about the media and it's effect on women's self-esteem; SUPER fun stuff... I have no social life. All my friends have moved away and there are no men for me to date. I get most of my enjoyment nowadays by watching reruns of American Dad at 3 am. Welcome to my life.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Babysitting, doing math homework, studying for my math exam, writing an essay about the media and it's effect on women's self-esteem; SUPER fun stuff... I have no social life. All my friends have moved away and there are no men for me to date. I get most of my enjoyment nowadays by watching reruns of American Dad at 3 am. Welcome to my life.

I'm disappointed Laura. :frown: This is not college as it was meant to be. Have a little fun! I'm not saying that college should be like Animal House, but there should be a social component, and it does not necessarily need to be all about excess alcohol consumption. Perhaps find an exercise group amongst peers. That could be a good social opportunity.

I find it very difficult to believe that there are no men for you to date. You live in a populous urban area. Perhaps you need to re-frame your perspective.

I am sure the essay on media and women's self esteem will be interesting. I took two mass media studies classes in undergrad.