Hello Mommas!

Options
So I just joinged MFP two days ago and am so excited to start shedding this "baby" weight! I just turned 30 and am a mother of three girls, Amanda (6.5) Emily (4) and Olivia (8wks this Sunday) I just got my treadclimber and kettlebells in the mail today so I'm looking forward to using them a LOT starting tomorrow morning. I have 71lbs to lose and am motivated to get moving...especially since I'd love to be back to my pre-baby weight before my husband and I's 10 year anniversary next October and it's an extra kick in the pants that my treadclimber cost $1400. I'd love to get to know some momma's on here who are just starting out and who have found success using this website! It's great to meet you!! ~Rebecca

Replies

• henryandrewmom
    henryandrewmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined MFP three weeks ago. I have a lil guy (16 months) running around at home. I had lost 52 pounds when I decided that I needed to do more and joined MFP. I am now at my pre-pregnancy weight, but I was at my heaviest when I got pregnant, so I would like to lose another 25 pounds. I have been trying to walk and/or run every night for exercise. I would love to get into Zumba, but I am 70 miles from a gym, so it would have to be DVDs at home. My motivation is getting fit before getting pregnant again so I can try for a V-BAC this time around. It would be great to never be in the 200s ever again. That is my goal for the next pregnancy.

Good luck to you! Let me know how the treadclimber is treating you!